We live in a fast paced world where we do hundreds of things a day, often not thinking what we eat during those 10 min we have for ourselves. This recipe is just one of those recipes you need when you’re busy and don’t have time to cook lavish lunches or dinners.
Chicken meat is just something that has so many different recipes it can be used in, and so many ingredients it can be paired with. With just a few spices and the right ingredients you can cook a delicious and healthy lunch everyone in your family would like.
There are so many different types of pasta you often can’t choose which one to buy. Even though you can use any pasta for this recipe, I love the simplicity of orecchiette pasta and it takes just a few minutes to cook it, not to mention it pairs so well with cabbage.
Try out the recipe. I hope you’ll enjoy every bite!
Preparation: 10 min Cook time: 25 min Servings: 4
- 2 chicken breast, medium
- 2 tsp red paprika
- 1 tsp curry powder
- salt to season the meat
- 300 g orecchiette pasta
- 200 g cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- teriyaki sauce
- 5 tbsp oil
- Slice the chicken breast in half and season it with salt, red paprika and curry powder.
- Heat the slightly salted water in a large cooking pot. Cook the pasta until al dente. Dry the pasta and put a spoon of butter so it doesn’t stick.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and add cabbage and onion. Let it simmer until light brown. Add cooked pasta to it and let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a grill pan. Grill the chicken until crispy & golden. Serve the meat with teriyaki sauce and oricchiette with cabbage.