Every now and then you get to a point when you had enough of potatoes, pasta or any other carbs. The perfect way to replace them is using delicious vegetables which can be prepared in just 20 min or less in the simplest way possible. You can choose a fresh crisp salad, or simply boil vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower or brussels sprouts. Another simple and delicious way to prepare vegetables is to simply grill them or bake them in an oven.
When preparing oven baked vegetables at home I always make more than I need for one dish since I also like to store them in the fridge and eat them on another occasion. The recipe is tasty and fresh and also a great break from boring fried potatoes. It’s also great when preparing a barbecue away from home with friends. Have a blast, try out the recipe and enjoy!
Preparation: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 250 g broccoli, sliced
- 250 g red bell peppers, sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- aceto balsamico to season
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180° C and sprinkle some olive oil on a baking tray.
- Place the sliced vegetables, broccoli & peppers, on a baking tray and bake in a oven for about 25 min until soft but still crisp and golden.
- Season the vegetables with salt, pepper and aceto balsamico. Serve them warm or cold depending on preferences.