An easy salad you can eat itself or as a side dish to pork roast. The bitter taste of brussels sprouts, sweet taste of grapes, fresh taste of walnuts combined with traditional Italian aceto balsamico will certainly surprise your taste buds.
Preparation: 10 min Cook time: 30 min Servings: 4
- 500 g brussels sprouts
- 300 g grapes
- 100 g walnuts, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4-5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- aceto balsamico to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Clean the brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Steam them for 10 – 15 min. Dry the brussels sprouts and place them in an oiled up casserole bowl.
- Place the washed grapes, crushed clove of garlic and toasted walnuts among the brussels sprouts. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Bake the salad for 20 – 25 min in a preheated oven.
- Serve the salad with pork roast or itself with a splash of aceto balsamico.