Simple chocolate pie anyone can make.
Preparation: 20 min Cook time: 60 min Servings: 8
- 5 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 250 g butter, unsalted
- 80 g hazelnut, ground
- 110 g strong flour
- 150 g chocolate
- 3 tbsp oil
- heavy cream, optional
- Preheat the oven to 180° C. Butter a square cake pan.
- In a large bowl mix together 1 egg and 50 g of sugar. Mix in 100 g of softened butter, ground hazelnuts and 100 g of flour.
- In a second bowl mix together 4 egg yolks, 50 g of sugar. Add 150 g of softened butter. Melt 100 g of chocolate over steam and add it to the butter mixture with 10 g of flour. In a third bowl mix 4 egg whites until stiff. Finally stir in manually stiffed egg whites with the butter mixture.
- Place the hazelnut – butter pie dough in a buttered cake pan. Bake for 10 min at 180° C, then place the chocolate mixture over it and bake for 40 more min at 150° C.
- Let the pie cool down and serve it with chocolate melted over steam and whipped cream.