I’m probably not the only one who loves sesame and it goes so well with chicken. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal, with stir-fried vegetables, rice or dipped in soy sauce.
Preparation: 15 min Cook time: 10 min Servings: 4
- 4 skinless. boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 0,1 l milk
- oil to fry
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper the raw chicken to taste.
- Cover the chicken in flour. In a second bowl mix together eggs and milk. Dip the floured chicken breast in the egg and milk mixture after which you cover it in sesame.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. When the oil is hot carefully put the chicken into it and fry it until golden brown.
- Serve the sesame crusted chicken with rice and stir-fry vegetables.