There is nothing complicated about this recipe. You can prepare this for your loved ones or your partner and feel like a real chef. The pairing of pancetta and oyster mushrooms with light fettucine verde will make your guests ask for more.
Preparation: 30 min Cook time: 15 min Servings: 2 – 3
- 250 g fettucine verde
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 200 g oyster mushroom
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 0,3 l cooking cream
- 50 g pancetta, sliced
- grated parmesan to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
Fettucine verde (pasta recipe):
- 250 g baby spinach leaves
- 5 eggs, medium
- 480 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Blanch the baby spinach leaves for 1 min and then dry and cool in cold water. Puree the baby spinach leaves in a food processor to get a fine paste.
- Mix spinach and eggs. Combine flour with eggs and spinach using a fork or manually. Kneed the dough with both hands oiled up for 3-5 min. Let the dough rest.
- Roll out the dough, cut it in strips and cook until al dente.
- If using dry pasta, cook it in a slightly salted boiling water for about 5-7 min until al dente.
- Heat the oil over medium heat. Stir in chopped onion, crushed garlic and sliced pancetta and let it simmer for a few minutes until it’s light brown in color. Add thyme, parsley and oyster mushrooms. Cook for a few minutes before adding wine. Reduce wine and then add cooking cream. Simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Combine the cooked pasta with pancetta & mushroom sauce and cook for one more min stirring. Serve warm!