Who doesn’t love spaghetti? This isn’t just another pasta recipe, it’s a special recipe combining chicken with pasta. Can’t tell if there is anything better. If you haven’t tried something like this, you really should. Simple, fast and delicious!
Preparation: 10 min Cook time: 20 min Servings: 2
- 250 g spaghetti
- 200 g chicken mince
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cups cooking cream
- 2 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp celery, dried
- 1 tsp red chili, ground
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large cooking pot bring water with a pinch of salt and a half a tsp of olive oil to boil. Fold in spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- In a medium sauce pan heat 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add garlic and onion and saute until light brown. Mix in chicken mince add salt and cook constantly stirring the meat until it cooks well. Add cooking cream and season with basil, parsley, nutmeg, celery, red chili and pepper as well as salt if needed. Cook for 5 min until it boils, then remove from the flame.
- Arrange spaghetti in a bowl and pour warm chicken sauce over it. Enjoy!